- NEW RE:VISION FIT
- Negative Cut
- AERTEK 4mm all weather latex
- HI>DRI anti bacterial finish
- Wrap over thumb
- Classic strap closure with 3D rubber tag & 2 point lock
- Elasticated wrist entry with HANG:AER loop
- The XZLR8AER Negative is a new Goalkeeper glove for 19/20. With AERTEK Latex and Negatively Stitched, it makes a great streamlined fitting glove choice for that important match
INTRODUCING: RE:VISION FIT
RE:Vision Fit provides maximum comfort and better wrist support
Better Fit = Better Performance
We analysed the Goalkeeper Glove market over a 2 year period and found several issues. Unimaginative design and cut styles not providing Goalkeepers with the support they required to perform at maximum level.
We know that small margins make a big difference to a Goalkeeper. We strategically designed a glove that gives comfort, confidence in fit and better protection, no matter the glove model or cut style.
Please Note | Gloves with protective film on the palm are 20% tighter when trying on than when the protective film is removed.
What is a Negative Cut Glove?
- All the seams on the fingers are internally stitched. This creates a tighter more streamlined fit on the hands and more feel on the ball. We see more and more pro keepers wearing Neg cut gloves and can see why ........... it feels so comfortable.
If you need more information on what are the differences between glove cuts.
What's the Latex Like?
- AERTEK latex is sealed under a protective film locking in grip. It likes wet weather just as much as dry. It is awesome and a latex used by a lot of our Pro Goalkeepers.
Anything else I should Know?
- The backhand is 3mm Synthlatec It retains shape and is water repellent.
- An ergonomically designed PunchZone aids traction and direction when punching.
- The thumb wraps over from palm side creating more latex to ball contact.
- An elasticated wrist bandage ensures perfect closure, fit and comfort.