- Roll Finger Cut
- Azure Blue aerTEK 4mm all weather latex
- RE:VISION FIT
- HI>DRI anti bacterial finish
- Wrap over thumb
- Classic strap closure with 3D rubber tag & 2 point lock
- Elasticated wrist entry with HANG:AER loop
- Azure Blue | Green | White | Black Accents
ANNIHL8AER ROLL FINGER
The ANNIHL8aer Roll Finger is part of the first colour pack this season. Roll finger with awesome aerTEK Azure Blue latex.
INTRODUCING: RE:VISION FIT
RE:Vision Fit provides maximum comfort and better wrist support
Better Fit = Better Performance
We analysed the Goalkeeper Glove market over a 2 year period and found several issues. Unimaginative design and cut styles not providing Goalkeepers with the support they required to perform at maximum level.
We know that small margins make a big difference to a Goalkeeper. We strategically designed a glove that gives comfort, confidence in fit and better protection, no matter the glove model or cut style.
Please Note | Gloves with protective film on the palm are 20% tighter when trying on than when the protective film is removed.
What is a Roll Finger Glove?
- The latex wraps (Rolls) round the fingers attaching directly to the backhand. This gives the maximum possible ball to hand surface, which is important for grip.
- We see lots of goalkeepers wearing a Roll Finger Gloves and its the combination of support on the fingers and ball to hand contact that makes this cut so popular.
What's the Latex Like?
- An Azure Blue aerTEK latex, sealed under a protective film locking in grip. It likes wet weather just as much as dry.
Anything else I should Know?
- The backhand is 3mm Synthlatec It retains shape and is water repellent.
- An ergonomically designed PunchZone aids traction and direction when punching.
- The thumb wraps over from palm side creating more latex to ball contact.
- An elasticated wrist bandage ensures perfect closure, fit and comfort.
- The gloves can be personalized just like the pros with your Name, Nickname or Initials.